Void Moths 06/22/2014 06:18 PM CDT
Where are these? I can't seem to find any information on elanthipedia about them. Also, is there another type of moth that starts with an F or something? Which is also new, and higher level? If so, where are those?

Thanks
Re: Void Moths 06/22/2014 06:20 PM CDT
They're in Wicked Burrows in Dirge. Right by where the stream is there's some kind of passage now.

I think the zone was initially released in Test, but I don't believe there was any official announcement/fanfare about it.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Void Moths 06/23/2014 05:38 PM CDT
yeah, right before the stream area - like where the entrance was during the Akul'itz event.

It wasn't really announced, just announced that it was added in Test and was meant to stay, so it did when 3.1 rolled over, I guess?

Re: Void Moths 06/23/2014 06:06 PM CDT
Go passage, go hole, right before the river in the mine. The first area is fuligin moths. In the northeast corner of that cave, there's a path (maybe trail? Some affirmative path-like thing) that goes to void moths, which are harder than fuligin moths.
Re: Void Moths 06/24/2014 01:12 AM CDT
Thanks everyone.