Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: After vipers/sprites 09/13/2015 07:02 PM CDT
We're starting to stray into personal attacks. Let's not.

Address the points of the post and not the poster.

If you have a question about the forums, please email me or Senior Board Moderator Helje at DR-Helje@play.net or Message Board Supervisor, Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net .
Re: After vipers/sprites 09/13/2015 07:57 PM CDT
>>>>>>fixing rock troll AI and spawn
>>>>The spawn should be different in the circular room to the far left.
>>Yes, but there's an area atmo effect where tar grabs you, I think it is, and you can end up stunlocked and then dead. Regardless, the main rockies really need to be updated.

The little four room or so stretch right before the tar pit seems to be it's own spawning area, and because of the small size the spawn gets quite rockin' in there. That or maybe because of the non-compass exit barrier the trolls get stuck in there. Something makes it better than the rest of the area to the east of it at any rate.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: After vipers/sprites 09/13/2015 09:29 PM CDT
>>The little four room or so stretch right before the tar pit seems to be it's own spawning area, and because of the small size the spawn gets quite rockin' in there. That or maybe because of the non-compass exit barrier the trolls get stuck in there. Something makes it better than the rest of the area to the east of it at any rate.

My understanding is that the area before the tar pit used to be a premium area with better spawn. Premium aspect left, but the spawn being awesome remained.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: After vipers/sprites 09/15/2015 02:31 AM CDT

>> The poison around the tar pit makes that area unhuntable imo, which is unfortunate because there's some neat lore teasers in that loop

I remember hunting in there fine in 2.0. Has anyone gone back to check?

>> My understanding is that the area before the tar pit used to be a premium area with better spawn. Premium aspect left, but the spawn being awesome remained.

Yeah, definitely some good areas in there.
Re: After vipers/sprites 09/15/2015 02:50 AM CDT
Yes. My f2p barbarian got lucky and escaped with 10% health. It was exciting and unpleasant and I'll never go back there. It's a fairly rare effect, but like I said, it can stunlock.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page