Ratha Celpeze 07/27/2010 01:11 PM CDT
Pretty sure these are the smaller celpeze yeah? Anyway, I was wondering if I was ready to make the move there.

320 LX
320 2HE
400 multi
375 shield
400 parry
375 evasion
390 TM

oh yeah, I'm a cleric
Re: Ratha Celpeze 07/27/2010 01:27 PM CDT
>>Pretty sure these are the smaller celpeze yeah? Anyway, I was wondering if I was ready to make the move there.

They're not really smaller, just don't spawn as quickly so you don't get overwhelmed. Keep MPP, MAPP and BENE up, and MAF if you have it, and you'll do fine. Defensively at least, your LX is going to be horrible to train there due to the aim accuracy reduction, you might not be able to hit them at all. I had trouble with my ranger at 375 ranks. You might be able to hit them with your 2HE.

Really, I'd suggest going to Young and Fledgling Gryphons. You should be able to learn everything there still, including TM.
Re: Ratha Celpeze 07/27/2010 03:20 PM CDT
What Rishlu said. You should be able to hit them depending on your agility but it's probably better to squeeze out a few ranks in young gryphons or even caracals. Caracals will train pretty slow but will work your weapons pretty nicely and help them catch up to your defenses.
Re: Ratha Celpeze 07/27/2010 05:09 PM CDT
Ratha celps are slightly easier (confirmed via appraisal) in addition to having a lower spawn rate, but the difference is pretty minor.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Ratha Celpeze 07/27/2010 05:21 PM CDT
>>320 LX
>>320 2HE
>>400 multi
>>375 shield
>>400 parry
>>375 evasion
>>390 TM

If you're on Ratha anyway, dobeks should teach all of that fairly well still, with the possible exception of TM. My TM isn't that high yet so I'm not sure. But I'm still learning parry at 417 and evasion at 386. Weapon started to slow down near 400 and shield was much closer to 500.

~Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!