Shalswar spawn 06/06/2010 07:04 PM CDT
Greetings.

Would it be possible to take a peek at the spawn rate of armored shalswar by the gear gate and in the corral? I understand this has been a longstanding complaint about the area and the mages that hunt there crab at me because I kill slower than they do and I'm "hogging" the spawn.

~V

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: Shalswar spawn 06/06/2010 09:04 PM CDT
Funny how that works. I guess you're supposed to have Chain Lightning Longbows... and not Hide, or Hunt, or Stalk.

<<DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG. >>

You flat out, absolutely, 100% have no idea what you're talking about.

Solomon
Re: Shalswar spawn 06/06/2010 09:41 PM CDT
My avenger kills them in a few hits, but that's not fast enough either apparently. More spawn would definitely be nice.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: Shalswar spawn 06/07/2010 09:38 PM CDT
I'm currently hunting shalswar and I haven't had a big problem with spawn. I'm back in Muspar'i now, looking for a RP reason to leave my home and head back down, but if I'm around I'd be happy to up the spawn with Call of the Siren for you.

On a somewhat related note, regarding inside the spire where the crones and such are. Is there an area where only the crowns spawn, or the sentinels and zealots? I just wouldn't want to be hunting in there and come across a Juggernaut or Assassin. The juggernauts look like a pain and the assassins look like several steps above the rest in terms of difficulty. If not, I guess I'll stick to outside but I'm very curious since my character has been waiting her whole Bardic career to slaughter DP's.

- Terra
Re: Shalswar spawn 06/07/2010 11:10 PM CDT
>On a somewhat related note, regarding inside the spire where the crones and such are. Is there an area where only the crowns spawn, or the sentinels and zealots? I just wouldn't want to be hunting in there and come across a Juggernaut or Assassin. The juggernauts look like a pain and the assassins look like several steps above the rest in terms of difficulty. If not, I guess I'll stick to outside but I'm very curious since my character has been waiting her whole Bardic career to slaughter DP's.

During my brief foray into the spire to see what I could kill and what could kill me, it struck me that mostly the different flavors kept to their own wing of the spire. Granted, this is from one day of observation, and subject to being false.

- Fuquois

Board Villainy is a lost art.