Raven's Point 12/03/2009 11:15 AM CST
I was just looking through elanthipedia beastary and it look slike Rvane's Point would be a decent place for me to hunt. Was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the place and if it's actually habitated or a ghost town. Combats are all 250-300 right now, need box critters too. Been working in bandits/warcats/young gryphons in rossmans mostly, But just wanted a change of scenery
Re: Raven's Point 12/03/2009 07:55 PM CST
Not a bustling area, but just outside the Gear Gate to Shalswar is a usually a few people hanging out. Empaths can be rough to find, but gweths should reach the other side of Gryphons where some hang out.
Re: Raven's Point 12/07/2009 11:08 AM CST
gweths only reach tothe climbin path...not to Shard west road where empaths are...and shals/dragon priest really require well over 300 defenses and 350 weapons unless ya a thiefand hiding/backstabbing

I hunt there with upper 300's defenses and 400+ weapons and stillget banged up quite a bit

C
Re: Raven's Point 12/10/2009 02:16 PM CST
You could probably hunt the Adan'f south of Shard as an alternative..My character is in that range and didn't have too much trouble with a herd thinning task there.