Rossman's Gryphons 02/16/2016 10:58 AM CST
Not sure if this has been brought up before...Can we please split the third tiers of gryphons to be a third/fourth tier with the third tier being the young gryphons only and the fourth tier being the mature ones. The area map looks set up for this already and it would be a great way to make an existing hunting area more viable for an extended period of time.

Gross. That's gross. You're gross.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Rossman's Gryphons 02/22/2016 03:20 PM CST

I just saw no reason to bother with matures. Their flight and weirdo maneuvers make them not worth the trouble.
Re: Rossman's Gryphons 02/22/2016 03:46 PM CST
I really wish that the mature/elder gryphons would stop flying/retreating/spamming abilities because they'd be perfect for me otherwise.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Rossman's Gryphons 02/22/2016 05:24 PM CST
I'll third this opinion. I like being in Rossman's but, the step up is not worth the trouble.

Vote!
It does a toon good.
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Rossman's Gryphons 02/23/2016 05:23 AM CST
I expecially liked the elder gryphon only area. They were excellent for training ranged weapons, skinning and perception. Perception because they genned 3 at a time in random rooms and since I never saw another adventurer in there the whole time I hunted the area I could use the hunt verb at will. They were close to Sky Giant level so I could trade off to them for melee and boxes.