What to Hunt 08/19/2015 05:24 PM CDT
Bard with the following defenses:
Parry 283, Evasion 268, Shield 265, Defending 267
Chain 271, Brig 252, Plate 185, Light 184
I've been using a mix of armor so I don't have to juggle greaves, but it leaves my hindrance at rather (8/14) hindered.

Weapons range from 220 to 250, but melee mastery is 334 and missile mastery is 293

Str/Stam 44, Ref/Agi 37.

I usually have NAME, Resonance, Harmony, RAGE, DRUM, MAF, and LW up, plus DALU for my cyclic.

Orc bandits have started teaching noticeably less, and I can kill them fast enough that I frequently have to wait on more to spawn. Cave trolls, genies, and red gremlins all beat me up pretty badly.

Any suggestions for what to hunt, or other changes I might need to make, would be appreciated.
Re: What to Hunt 08/19/2015 07:32 PM CDT
Baby/Fledgling gryphons should do well for you.

I recently went from bandits to gryphons(first and then second tier) and on to retan dolomars.
Re: What to Hunt 08/19/2015 09:52 PM CDT
Another alternative might be rock guardians. My thief is sitting in there with about 240s in defenses, 200-220 in weapons. So considerably less ranks than you. It's close to Crossings at least.
Re: What to Hunt 08/20/2015 07:53 AM CDT
My Bard with similar ranks was hunting clouded arzumous out in Horse Clan. They taught pretty well and as long as you keep NAME and MAF up they don't hurt you much.
Re: What to Hunt 08/20/2015 06:17 PM CDT
You could also prolly squeeze some ranks out of night-time barghests out the west gate of Haven.

Or if yer up fer fun, you could head to Basilisk's under the Zalfung swamp, I recall surviving there around them ranks.

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast slows long enough to deeply inhale some of the swirling shadows surrounding it. After a moment, it sighs with great releif and blackness oozes from its ears and nostrils.
Re: What to Hunt 08/20/2015 11:09 PM CDT
Bristleback Peccs

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.