Retch Fiends' Special Attack 04/26/2013 05:54 AM CDT
Could a GM take a look at retch fiends just east of Hib in that abandoned mine? Regardless of what character I run through there mining, whether it be at level or way outclassing by 4 to 5 times, I get caught up in their 8 second phlegm or whatever special attack RT over and over. I've been stuck in RT by stacking special attacks for easily over 30 seconds at a time... frequently. I haven't brought it up until just now because I know you guys have had your plates full since 3.0 was released, but I'd surely appreciate it if someone can take a look at it. Thanks in advance.

"If swords ever cross, the Barbarian shall be the one left standing." - Guild Leader Agonar
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 05/16/2013 08:58 AM CDT
Bump to this! It's really annoying to have a creature some 120 circles below me hit me with their phlegm :) please please take a look?

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 05/18/2013 05:50 PM CDT
I third this, as well as the malchata issue, unable to ward against purifier magic, and Adan'f OP crazyness.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 06/08/2013 10:21 PM CDT
Retch fiends have been sternly spoken to and should no longer trap players in stacking roundtimes.

Melete

I see and I hear and I speak no evil;

I carry no malice within my breast;

Yet quite without wishing a man to the Devil,

One may be permitted to hope for the best.
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 06/08/2013 10:44 PM CDT
Thank you. I never liked those slow panic moments of impending death when I was mining there.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 06/09/2013 11:12 AM CDT
>>Retch fiends have been sternly spoken to and should no longer trap players in stacking roundtimes.

ILU

"If swords ever cross, the Barbarian shall be the one left standing." - Guild Leader Agonar
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 06/11/2013 06:44 PM CDT
>Retch fiends have been sternly spoken to and should no longer trap players in stacking roundtimes.

A solitary tear plops to the ground, a mournful soliloquy to the loss of maggotphlegmstun.
Re: Retch Fiends' Special Attack 06/12/2013 01:37 PM CDT
>>A solitary tear plops to the ground, a mournful soliloquy to the loss of maggotphlegmstun.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYNjL9_rCJc