River Sprite Boxes 06/29/2015 09:13 AM CDT
Is it just me, or is the drop rate for boxes from River Sprites very low? Am I just having bad luck, or have other people experienced this as well?

I

Kneebiter Zhunee just arrived.
R>
Zhunee glances around the room and says, "Someone pull my finger."
R>
Kneebiter Zhunee runs west.
Re: River Sprite Boxes 06/29/2015 02:40 PM CDT
I gave up on River Sprites both because of the spawn rate and the lack of boxes. I don't think you are unlucky, I think that is just how rarely they drop anything.
Re: River Sprite Boxes 06/29/2015 04:40 PM CDT
That's discouraging. Their coin payout seems similarly low. Any chance a GM could look at them and see if they're currently set to lower than is typical?

If their current payout is decided to be low, it'd be nice if a) their general payout was upped, b) their box drop rate was increased, or c) they got some kind of other, similarly challenging critter added into the area that we could skin.

I

Kneebiter Zhunee just arrived.
R>
Zhunee glances around the room and says, "Someone pull my finger."
R>
Kneebiter Zhunee runs west.
Re: River Sprite Boxes 07/01/2015 07:14 PM CDT
I think critter payout was normalized around the same time as when 3.0 rolled out, so river sprites shouldn't be paying out less anymore just like frostweavers shouldn't has incredibly awesome boxes for their level anymore.

That said, AFAIK drop rates for things like boxes (along with gems, random loot, etc) are all still determined by what specific critter you're hunting. It's just that what values those things contain is now "normalized" throughout the critter tree.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.