Step up from second level brocket deer 04/09/2015 10:59 PM CDT
Evade: 157
Shield: 159
Parry: 154
Defend: 158
Armors: 140s

Second level red brocket deer keep my defenses moving pretty well at these ranks but primary weapons at 143 and TM at 154 aren't really ticking at all. Recommendations on what to try next? Preferably something skinnable.
Re: Step up from second level brocket deer 04/10/2015 05:05 AM CDT
I like black leucros for that gap between the 2nd and 3rd tiers of deer.
Re: Step up from second level brocket deer 04/29/2015 10:23 PM CDT

Anyone have any other recommendations for this range? The leucros have been very crowded lately. Would also love to know some box dropping options.

I tried out Throne City thugs, which instantly sent me running with very similar stats to the OP!
Re: Step up from second level brocket deer 04/29/2015 10:38 PM CDT
River sprites? I used them to fill in between 2nd tier deer and Quartz gargs in FC.

Snow goblins might be another choice.

Don't forget to vote:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Step up from second level brocket deer 05/01/2015 08:41 PM CDT
A good chunk of P5 covers those ranges, la'tami (ok not P5), frostweyr bears, the phlegm throwing things in the Abandoned Mines (boxes), bloodvines, tresses (boxes), maybe druids/nyads(boxes) in that area but will probably be a bit over your head. Also the rolly polly things near Boar Clan would be worth a look.

Start with the la'tami, then bears. Tresses should be fine as well, they drop boxes but they are by no means swarmy. Which is good if you're testing out critters, more time testing and less time running from the horde.

Snow goblins would quite definitely be good, as well as the 1st level nightweavers on A'esry.

~It's what I do when I'm an area without vines.