150 stealth and boxes 03/30/2015 03:28 PM CDT

Where's a good place to train stealth and boxes at 150? I've tried the swamp trolls off the pier by Riverhaven, they can see me hide.
Re: 150 stealth and boxes 03/30/2015 03:39 PM CDT
Ratha/Aesry used to be great box ladder. Not sure if changed with 3.1

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(
Re: 150 stealth and boxes 03/30/2015 06:00 PM CDT
>Where's a good place to train stealth and boxes at 150? I've tried the swamp trolls off the pier by Riverhaven, they can see me hide.

Have you tried taking off all your armor or all your armor except for a shield? It might get your stealth hinderance down to where you can lock stealth and put it back on.

Ratha/Aesry like MKIBBE1 said. Other than that it's just a matter of experimenting with various critters in that range. You could try in the sewers in Crossing hunting Cutthroats, Atik'ets beyond the Gate of Souls near Skeleton's Crook, possibly alley thugs in Throne city, dark spirits in Tiger clan (you'll need a torch/light source/infravision), or river sprites on the Leth Deriel side (south side) of the Segoltha.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: 150 stealth and boxes 04/29/2015 10:21 PM CDT

I tried the Throne City thugs out today with about 160 evasion, 150 armors, and 130 shield and narrowly escaped with my life. Not sure if I manager to find some harder ones or something.