wth 05/31/2012 02:03 PM CDT
need somethin with boxes that is out of a justice area would like it to be skinnable have racked my brain anyone got any ideas?
swains would be perfect but they are in town anyone got any suggestions
Re: wth 05/31/2012 02:46 PM CDT
Is the no justice zone thing a requirement because you play a Necro?

If so, I wouldn't necessarily worry about the mob needing to be skinnable if you're comfortable using harvest. I know I hunted plenty of humanoid mobs using harvest and locked skinning that way.

That said, Crossing Sewers might be a good spot for you, if you can use harvest to move skinning.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: wth 05/31/2012 10:20 PM CDT
If premie, hit up quartz gargs in Fang Cove. Rituals won't work, but good training, TONS of boxes, minable areas, and skinnable.
If not, Blight Ogres offer almost the same thing, minus the minable areas.
I can't remember if the Kree'la is justice or not, but harvest would work wonders against the pirates there.
Re: wth 06/01/2012 05:53 AM CDT
kree'la <the hatchlings - the actual kree'la would slaughter you at that level> are non-justice. you can harvest 'em for skinning training, plus boxes, and since you're already on ratha, they train about the same as swain.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: wth 06/01/2012 02:11 PM CDT
Just a note about the Fang Cove Gargs, I noticed they hit quite hard when you are in the 150-170 range, once above that they are no problem.