Brocket deer 03/26/2012 01:51 PM CDT
Any chance this area could get expanded with a few more rooms ala eels or super celps? Every level of them is often totally full for most of the day.
Re: Brocket deer 03/28/2012 11:03 PM CDT

>> Any chance this area could get expanded with a few more rooms ala eels or super celps? Every level of them is often totally full for most of the day.

What are brocket deer? Never heard of em. They new? If so... What did people hunt before them?
Re: Brocket deer 03/28/2012 11:33 PM CDT
<<What are brocket deer? Never heard of em. They new? >>

not That new. they're on the way towards the rakash village, going west from the trail by the bin at Langenfirth. See ranik's maps <there is a link on elanthepedia>

<<If so... What did people hunt before them?>>

black leucros , small peccs, then red leucros ot peccary island on m'riss.

And although deer are a great tiered creature, the hunting area for them primeside is usually pretty full 24/7. there are 4 rooms each level.

"we're doing it for the good of mankind," said the philosophers of murder, waiting for the rest of the world to congratulate them"-Elie Wiesel <the gates of the forest>
Re: Brocket deer 03/29/2012 09:32 AM CDT
<<What are brocket deer? Never heard of em. They new? If so... What did people hunt before them?

New is relative. I think they were introduced in the summer of 2010 (I remember talking to Anji about them over Simucon the last time we were in the Chalet)? That's newer than when say crocodiles were introduced, but they are certainly not the newest addition to the game.

Nikpack
Re: Brocket deer 04/02/2012 09:57 PM CDT

Pecs on mriss are about 100 ranks higher than top tier deer FTR.
- Buuwl
Re: Brocket deer 04/03/2012 06:46 AM CDT
The bristle backed ones are, yes. But not the ones on the Altanen river in the peccary island. They're around the same level, I go back between the two with my barbarian all the time. Its map 109A in ranik's.

[Uzmam] "<chat>" "what you seem to not realize is that I'd love for Uzmam to be outed. That way she could have Divult finally apprentice her and I could learn those slips"