Construct before Lava Drakes 05/13/2019 11:04 AM CDT
While I'm not personally at that tier yet, it would be nice to have either a construct of an undead critter that had a range of about 700-950 in order to bridge the gap before Lava Drakes. Ashu Hhini are 500-700, Lava Drakes are 900-1300. Misenseor Resuscitant (undead) are 550-800 but even including them there's a 100 point gap that I've heard some other empaths talk about, it's forced some of them to go perma-shocked until they can stand up to the Lava Drakes.

Maybe a new gargoyle would be fitting, Obsidian or Diamondique or Senci Gargoyle.
Re: Construct before Lava Drakes 05/13/2019 11:12 AM CDT
I just had to go full shock on my empath to bridge the gap. Fighting resus slowed to a crawl and got super super boring so decided to bite the bullet. It’s against what I want my char RP wise but the amount of time needed to fill the gap is insane any other way. I’d even be willing to pay premium for a couple months if there were constructs/undead there to fight. I’ve been dreading this gap for years (yep takes that long as a empath to get there)... please look into this and make some more hunting areas for us.
Re: Construct before Lava Drakes 05/13/2019 11:24 AM CDT
The telga oreks on Wyvern Mountain are undead creatures that fill the gap between resuscitants and drakes. I think Elanthipedia lists them as the same level as drakes, but really they're a little easier. The spawn is a little slow though.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Construct before Lava Drakes 05/15/2019 02:30 PM CDT
it would be nice if there was something to fill the gap, but what about training defensive skills with non-construct/undead (without attacking)? it would slow down offensive skills for that gap, but you could focus on other things like spell training. not ideal, but prevents shock and lets you get up to lava drakes.