Empath Looking For Help 05/28/2012 05:48 PM CDT
Hello,

I am a lvl 21 Empath, but looking to find out what and where the easiest constructs are located to begin training. If you could let me know that'd be great thank you! You can also email me at JazzyJT8@hotmail.com, thank you!
Re: Empath Looking For Help 05/28/2012 06:04 PM CDT

The easiest are the origami creatures near dirge: http://www.elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Origami_Creature

You will need to do a little dancing with rats or louts first though, they can do real damage if your skills are too low. Death by a hundred paper cuts literally.

After that it is boggles near shard, and then a gap, and then gargs.
Re: Empath Looking For Help 05/28/2012 07:20 PM CDT
>You will need to do a little dancing with rats or louts first though, they can do real damage if your skills are too low. Death by a hundred paper cuts literally.

Wouldn't that be good for empaths?

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Empath Looking For Help 05/28/2012 08:24 PM CDT
Perfect, thanks for the help!
Re: Empath Looking For Help 06/01/2012 03:08 AM CDT
>Wouldn't that be good for empaths?

No.
Re: Empath Looking For Help 06/01/2012 08:34 AM CDT
>No

What a thoroughly helpful and elucidative post. I'm glad you've mastered monosyllabic words. How about an actual information resultant discussion instead?

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Empath Looking For Help 06/01/2012 08:48 AM CDT
Depends on what skills/spells the Empath has. A 21st Empath should have no trouble healing the wounds, but then it's just another way to train magics so nothing terribly impressive. For low level Empaths, they may not have chosen Heal Scars as a spell or have the magic skills to heal all the wounds.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Empath Looking For Help 06/01/2012 02:19 PM CDT
>What a thoroughly helpful and elucidative post. I'm glad you've mastered monosyllabic words. How about an actual information resultant discussion instead?

No.
Re: Empath Looking For Help *NUDGE* 06/01/2012 11:00 PM CDT
Let's keep this on track, please.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (DR-Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net).

Sidatura
Re: Empath Looking For Help *NUDGE* 06/02/2012 07:08 AM CDT
>>Let's keep this on track, please.

Asrea: No.