Ilithi Constructs 07/12/2011 07:58 AM CDT
could we please have more?

I spent a couple days in Hara and it was awesome to be able to actually train my weapons, but it is Hara...
Re: Ilithi Constructs 07/12/2011 09:52 PM CDT
Yes please! It has been very nice to get a large number of weapons up into the low 100's with the boggles & gargs, but I know I would also take advantage of higher level constructs in Ilithi, or Raven's Point, or the Gash areas...:)

As a side note, on the Kanton's Dagger quest there is a section of baddies that are constructs. I can't remember how spell out their name right now, but they start with "Bel" (sorry Belea!) and are basically walking pissed off sapling-sized trees. Not that my awesome brawling skills saved the day in that area, but it was fun to elbow drop a few and make the hunters chuckle. Wanted to mention it though, they were pretty fun, wouldn't be the worst thing if they made their way out of the marsh!

Kythryn
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain
Re: Ilithi Constructs 07/13/2011 12:05 AM CDT
One of the slight advantages Empaths do have for the construct ladder is you can often hunt above what your weapon range is if you have used enough circling TDP's to keep your weapon skills halfway decent. Most empaths are many circles above their hunting level. If you're doing okay in Hara.. Rock Guardians and Clay Mages are probably both within your range.. but yep there's no Ilithi option in that range.
Re: Ilithi Constructs 07/16/2011 06:02 AM CDT
my excuse for not being able to train with rock guardians and clay mages is that rp wise, they are both in areas that i am not spending a lot of time. it would just be good to have more levels of constructs spread thru each province so that we do not have to sacrifice rp stuff for training weapons.

Re: Ilithi Constructs 07/16/2011 06:39 PM CDT
Yeah this is true but you have to remember that in the grand scale of things the construct ladder is very new... GM's have at least made it so it's feasible to hunt as an empath from 1-500ish at the moment. I'm sure that as they continue to expand the creature portfolio province-centric ladders are going to continue to improve.
Re: Ilithi Constructs 08/20/2011 11:55 PM CDT
Black Marbled Gargoyles.

They sound like constructs.

I only tried them once a while back but I recall them being pretty nasty mid 200ish levels of defences and I had a VERY hard time killing at that point. I do believe they are a construct that teaches well past 300 on mainland.

they are up north of the Cleric guild in the Dwarf province.
Re: Ilithi Constructs 08/22/2011 06:48 PM CDT
They are in fact a construct.. you can probably start doing decent damage to them in the 250 weapons range.. defensively I'd recommend at least in the 300's. I could still lock evasion there at 450+.
Re: Ilithi Constructs 10/06/2011 10:00 PM CDT
Speaking of moar constructs.... Ice Adders also constructs 230 to about 300+. Than the Marble Gargs after that also constructs THAn Icy Blue Ghasts...also constructs bigger than Marble Gargs probably teach to past 500.