Rock Guardian request 01/18/2011 09:52 PM CST
I know with treasure 2.0 these had their loot changed from the old granite chunks to the regular treasure system. The issue is the treasure really doesn't feel like it scales with other things on par with it's difficulty.

Having hunted several things in the 150-350 range, their loot is significantly under what it should be (IMHO). They scale on the higher 200-275 range but only drop 3-6 silver kronar in gems/coin. No skinning.. no boxes, and they are not (it appears) tied into the nice new stuff coming out.. random item drops, treasure maps, etc.

Even if we can't get the loot for these bumped, can they at least tie in with the treasure system since they are a coin/gem critter?
Re: Rock Guardian request 01/19/2011 12:12 AM CST
Seconded. Their treasure is garbage.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: Rock Guardian request 01/29/2011 09:00 PM CST
The spawn is bumped up a bit (thanks to the creatures folks and the P1 folks and the QC'ing folks). Let me know how it feels. Jury is still out on the treasure, but hopefully the spawn increase will help some.

Melete
[Turmis] I'm about to shoot beards in the face
Re: Rock Guardian request 01/11/2016 12:29 PM CST
Can the spawn rate be revisited? It's hard to find enough critters when there's another person hunting in the area with a few critters on them. Thanks.