Grey Clay Mage bug 11/04/2010 12:00 AM CDT
attack fourth mage
< Driving in with naturally fluid movements, you bash a war mattock at a grey clay mage. A grey clay mage fails to dodge, only slightly avoiding the blow. The mattock lands a powerful strike that painfully bends the left wrist over backwards with a snap! and it staggers to the ground.
The arm falls to the ground and shatters into a thousand pieces!
A grey clay fragment flies directly at you! However, you easily dodge out of the way.
[You're invigorated, nimbly balanced and in dominating position.]
A grey clay fragment flies directly at you! However, you easily dodge out of the way.
>assess
You assess your combat situation...

You (nimbly balanced) are facing a grey clay mage (4) at melee range.
A grey clay mage (1: enervated and nimbly balanced) is behind you at melee range.
A grey clay mage (2: nimbly balanced) is behind you at melee range.
A grey clay mage (3: enervated and nimbly balanced) is flanking you at melee range.
A grey clay mage (4: prone and very badly balanced) is facing you at melee range.

(You are also defending against a grey clay mage.)
>
A grey clay mage raises its arms, its immobile fingertips glowing with magic.
>
A grey clay mage gestures at you.
A tiny stone pebble rips itself free of the earth, shatters into small shards and hurtles toward you!
You manage to get out of the way!
>
A grey clay mage looks more lethargic.
>
>
>
>
The clay mage begins to focus on you!
>attack fourth mage
A grey clay mage rolls onto its back and then rises to its feet like a puppet pulled by a string.
>
< Moving with incredible power and control, you sweep a war mattock at a grey clay mage. A grey clay mage attempts to evade, moving directly into the blow. The mattock lands a heavy strike that rips open the entire left thigh as fractured bones tear through the skin's surface and it staggers to the ground.
The clay mage falls to the ground with a clatter, creating a sound similar to a pot being dropped onto a rock from a great height.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 6 sec.]
>
The clay mage begins to focus on you!
>
A grey clay mage cracks apart and then splits into useless pieces of pottery.
>
A grey clay mage raises its arms, its immobile fingertips glowing with magic.
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
>attack fourth mage
I could not find what you were referring to.
>
>loot
>loot
>
A grey clay mage gestures at you.
A tiny stone pebble rips itself free of the earth, shatters into small shards and hurtles toward you!
You manage to get out of the way!
>ass
You assess your combat situation...

A grey clay mage (1: enervated and nimbly balanced) is behind you at melee range.
A grey clay mage (2: enervated and nimbly balanced) is behind you at melee range.
A grey clay mage (3: enervated and nimbly balanced) is flanking you at melee range.

So it appears I knocked it (4th mage) down and it died a vitality death only seconds after, only to immediately disappear. Bug I think?