Guardian Gen Rate 07/28/2010 03:06 PM CDT
Since this is the only non-estate holder construct in Zoluren, and a key part of the construct hunting chain, is there any way we could bump the gen rate?

The area is super popular right now for some reason, and I just spend 30 minutes in there without a guardian because one dude was dancing with 4. If it's not him dancing with 4, then it is usually me working a weapon I can't kill them quickly with and then I'm the jerk.

More guardians would be great. Also the 'narrow crevice' is only allowing passage in one direction (heh... heheh.), and for some reason climbing the ledge in one direction is ridiculously hard.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: Guardian Gen Rate 07/28/2010 07:03 PM CDT
>More guardians would be great. Also the 'narrow crevice' is only allowing passage in one direction (heh... heheh.), and for some reason climbing the ledge in one direction is ridiculously hard.

I noticed it changed in difficulty one day awhile back. Because I used to use it in my training script, and then suddenly I couldn't make the climb at all, even with full stamina after appraising it and using a rope to assist.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Guardian Gen Rate 07/29/2010 01:49 AM CDT
>>PUREHAND: Since this is the only non-estate holder construct in Zoluren, and a key part of the construct hunting chain, is there any way we could bump the gen rate?

A big second to this request.

Teilan: PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this.
Re: Guardian Gen Rate 08/09/2010 10:02 PM CDT
Alrighty, just waited out about two months of high circle pansies sucking up all the gen, and now it looks like there's another couple perpetually dancing with 8.

Only construct hunting area in zoluren. Only construct hunting area covering the 150-250 gap. Can we please uptweak the gen?

This high circle pansie wants to play too (but I actually kill them instead of destroying the gen like a d*ck).

Needless to say, after asking them nicely twice, I innocenced away their 8 guardians.

~ Purehand

>collect coin

... Jackpot.
Re: Guardian Gen Rate 08/11/2010 09:32 AM CDT
>Only construct hunting area covering the 150-250 gap...

You can learn up to at least 200 in mages west of Langenfirth and can prob. do ok with the Muspar'i ones after.

That being said, neither of them in Zoluren and it is lame that 2 people can tank a whole area as far as spawn rates go. This isn't the first time someone has requested that area be looked at, hopefully this time will get some GM love for ya!

Kythryn
Re: Guardian Gen Rate 08/11/2010 09:38 AM CDT
Oh yeah, forgot about those. Thanks Kythryn! I might wander up there if this persists. Can't quite hit those Hib gargs yet.

~ Purehand

>collect coin

... Jackpot.