Elder blademaster special attack bug. 04/21/2020 09:54 PM CDT

* With amateurish style, an elder Adan'f blademaster sweeps low at you. You beat off little of the recade with an iron-banded parry stick with brown leather straps.
An elder Adan'f blademaster kneels down by your body and stabs its recade into your chest!

It begins chanting in a strange tongue:

"Adan'f lusss! Adan'f lusss!
Adan'f lusss nehhwar'r!
Adan'f inja ssskramur!"

The blademaster pulls its weapon from the body and reverently wipes off the blood as it stands up. The weapon appears more deadly than before.

[You're nimbly balanced]

The air around you solidifies into a slight yellow flicker and throws off shimmering light in the wake of the attack.
* Moving with great skill, an elder Adan'f blademaster swings an aged spiked mace at you. You fail to dodge.
The mace lands a light hit to your back.
An elder Adan'f blademaster kneels down by your body and stabs its spiked mace into your chest!

[You're adeptly balanced]

They'll do that to downed adan'f, which seems right, but they seem to try to do it to ME on every attack, too. =P

Mazrian
Re: Elder blademaster special attack bug. 04/21/2020 10:10 PM CDT
Blood warriors are also affected by that bug:

* An Adan'f blood warrior feints high at you. You evade.
An Adan'f blood warrior kneels down by your body and stabs its srhhtel mace into your chest!

[You're nimbly balanced]

(I'm standing up)

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Elder blademaster special attack bug. 04/22/2020 06:42 AM CDT
During the last few days, I've noticed the same blood warrior seeming to do that twice to the same corpse. I'll want to watch them some more and make sure I'm not missing a new warrior coming in while I'm dealing with the first one, but it is rather odd.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy