Clouded Arzumos Quirk 08/22/2019 03:42 PM CDT
While hunting in clouded arzumos I've noticed a peculiarity with their special attack.

Every time they use the ability: "Your body thrums with the sudden pressure of swirling air as the clouded arzumos pounces and barely misses you! Deep blue eyes gone fiery with rage lock with yours as the great cat tenses to prepare for another attack!" I find myself gaining experience in all manor of odd skills.

At first it started with gaining shield experience, of which I don't have one equipped or even on my person. As I became engaged with more of them at once and their special attack was being used more often in rapid succession I'm finding myself gaining skill in: Large Blunt, Small Blunt,Two handed Edge, Small Edge, Staves, and Brawling concurrently. All while holding a Large Edge weapon, and again, no shield.

- Anuind Silverspruce

Any drunken idiot can fall off a bar stool, a real man rides it to the ground.
Re: Clouded Arzumos Quirk 08/23/2019 07:18 AM CDT
This bug has been reported before- and I agree, it is a very strange one. I'm going to try replicating it this evening in Plat.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Clouded Arzumos Quirk 08/30/2019 07:13 PM CDT
>While hunting in clouded arzumos I've noticed a peculiarity with their special attack.

Looked into this today. Their mechs are trying to do something custom with pre-X3 combat data that isn't really accurate anymore. They'll need to be converted to the standard creature special attack utility. May take a few days, but we'll get this fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

Zadraes