Suwa Bizar in Fang Cove 09/14/2018 04:34 PM CDT
Hey,

These creatures have some kind of weird issue going on.

My weapons are in their range, but it seems I randomly get one that will teach well or will not teach. It's not infrequent. Maybe half and half of the gens.

The ones that fail to teach... will teach when I miss (at least brawling that I tested) ... but not when I hit.

Very strange.
Re: Suwa Bizar in Fang Cove 09/15/2018 11:14 PM CDT
Sew Bizars are odd creatures. At first, I thought it was something to do with their semi-aquatic natures and the fact that they use elemental magics. But I've tried them out with my plat-side characters too, and the learning from them is a bit strange for the difficulty. I'll see if I can find anything else.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Suwa Bizar in Fang Cove 09/16/2018 10:32 AM CDT
From a "can you hit these guys with your weapon skills" perspective, I can, no matter. BUT none of them are particularly easier or harder.

From a "can you learn when you hit these guys with your weapons" perspective, half the time, the answer becomes no (also skinning and other things go from "yes" to "no" on the same odd creatures).

It's like half the time they gen with no difficulty change but the learning is broken for any related skills. ... with the added weirdness that if I miss with a weapon strike I learn that weapon skill but not when I hit. For what it's worth, the "broken" ones still teach defenses the same it seems.