Clay Mages 03/22/2017 11:34 PM CDT
Not sure if this is unique to Duskruin, but every time I slice off an arm, I get a really bugged attack message due to their special attack. Example:

The reddish-green energy arcs around a grey clay mage crackle ominously!
< Moving with powerful grace, you slice a glaes greatsword at a grey clay mage. A grey clay mage badly fails to parry with a lightweight cedarwood quarterstaff carved with scales.
The greatsword lands a vicious strike that snaps bones and removes most of the right arm.
The arm falls to the ground and shatters into a thousand pieces!
A grey clay fragment flies directly at you![You're winded, incredibly balanced and overwhelming your opponent.]
A grey clay fragment flies directly at you! You raise your shield to block the clay shard.
[You're winded, incredibly balanced and overwhelming your opponent.]
A grey clay fragment flies directly at you! You raise your shield to block the clay shard.
[You're winded, incredibly balanced and overwhelming your opponent.]
The mage's cedarwood quarterstaff falls to the ground.

I'm not sure if there's roundtime, but it seems like there's none. I get no message. Plus multiple triggerings of the special attack.
Re: Clay Mages 03/22/2017 11:45 PM CDT
Pretty sure that's a clay mages thing no matter where you fight them.

For what it's worth, it's not triggering multiple times as much as each separate "shard" (I don't know if each thing should have a balance/position message after it). I think it's essentially an emulation of stone strike.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Clay Mages 03/24/2017 11:50 AM CDT
Yeah, whenever you knock a body part off and it hits the ground there is a chance that it will shatter, throwing multiple fragments at everyone in the room.