So... 11/06/2003 04:20 PM CST
So I was walking around with a minor abrasion to my right leg in Crocs. Suddenly, I got the feel tired message. I start heading east to find the Reeds. By the time I get to the reeds, I have 4 bloodworms on me...no biggie. I start running to Crossing.

Before I was even there...

Your body feels at death's door!
Your spirit feels full of life.
You are tired.
You have some tiny scratches to the right leg, some minor abrasions to the left leg.

You have a green blood worm on your left leg, a green blood worm on your right leg, a green blood worm on your right leg, a green blood worm on your right leg.

And boom, dead.

Now, I'm not huge, but I do have 20 stamina. Why is though that 4 bloodworms can take me out in less than 2 minutes but 4 crocs can't?

--Vyraka--

Gorbesh Checks and Balances Department
Re: So... 11/06/2003 04:33 PM CST
Because bloodworms take retarded amounts of vitality. Even with 30 stamina and while dancing Bear (vitality boost), a number of them can suck me dry in no time.

Dragoonseal
Re: So... 11/06/2003 06:13 PM CST
I don't have a lot of experience with the various leeches in DR, but considering the skill range that crocs teach and how easy it is to get more than one leech on you, it would be nice if vitality taken down a few notches and also depend more on how many scratches you have.

I mean, if you have a big wound on every limb and body part, I can see 4 taking you out in 2 minutes. But 4 shouldn't be able to take you out so easily with only a few scratches.

--Vyraka--

Gorbesh Checks and Balances Department
Re: So... 11/06/2003 08:41 PM CST
IM me quick at TeeklinDR next time that happens, other than that I don't know how to help you. I've died from bloodworms a zillion more times than from crocs (read 5 times from worms, 0 from crocs).

But now I can tend em off first try every time, so I don't worry about em. I enjoy getting 9 or 10 on me, which is easy to do when you fly through there with a 1 second RT for swimmin.

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia

It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.