Lot of worms really quick 04/15/2003 05:27 AM CDT
I went into crocs and went crazy swimming approximately 40 times in about 50 seconds and when I checked myself after that 50 seconds I saw this...

heal
Your body feels battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You are somewhat tired.
You have some minor abrasions to the right leg, some minor abrasions to the left leg, a few nearly invisible scars along the abdomen.

You have a green blood worm on your left leg, a green blood worm on your left leg, a green blood worm on your right leg, a green blood worm on your right leg.
Your wounds are infected.

quite a few worms in that short period of a time. ended up dying from the vitality loss too.

Ranger Epol
Re: Lot of worms really quick 04/15/2003 01:26 PM CDT
>>I went into crocs and went crazy swimming approximately 40 times in about 50 seconds... quite a few worms in that short period of a time.

Bloodsuckers have a chance of catching on to you each time you move through a room where they exist. It's not a time thing where if you stand in one place long enough you'll get bit. You were moving quickly, but you said you swam about 40 times, so there's 40 separate checks as to whether or not a bloodworm bit you.

- Shavay Silvamon, Heritage Monographs (freelance)

See the upcoming Bardic Enchantes at http://members.aol.com/gangrelmgk/enchantes/new_enchantes.htm