Scattering 04/17/2018 04:43 PM CDT

It would be nice if a ranged shot could knock somebody out of a group as they scatter for cover. A shot fired at the group leader could knock the whole party out of the group and they would have to reform to continue on as a group, or continue on as a solitary target.
X
Re: Scattering 04/17/2018 05:41 PM CDT
Group combat is already about as fun and easy as jamming slivers of bamboo under your fingernails and using the resulting extensions to play an old fashioned pipe organ - adding an ability like this would just be adding salt to it.

Samsaren
Re: Scattering 04/18/2018 06:56 AM CDT
Within the context of a dynamic, convenient, and functional group v. group battle system, that sounds fun.

Dragonrealms does not have one of those. The only time I see groups running in combat is for events or invasions. I see no use for this ability beyond trolling.
Re: Scattering 04/18/2018 07:00 AM CDT
There are already a few ways to scatter a group. If you kill the group leader, obviously, the group scatters. But anything that makes the group leader leave the room (various abilities, dragging them away), or getting the leader into your group, will also do it.

Mazrian
Re: Scattering 04/18/2018 11:43 AM CDT
Wouldn't putting anyone in the group in any form or RT/immobilization/web/stun also knock them out of the group if the group moves on during that time?

I know that annoys me the hell out of me when questing and there's a lower level person who doesn't have swimming RTs as low as the rest of us, at least.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.