Sling (and Crossbow) Ammo 10/03/2017 05:51 AM CDT
Please make shards go at feet. If stuff doesn't lodge, I don't understand why it would go anywhere else, given how throwing or lobbing blunts behave the same way.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Sling (and Crossbow) Ammo 10/03/2017 07:19 AM CDT
Really like this idea.

~Hunter Hanryu
"Even adjusting the pace for Simu-Soon timescales, there is no way Mech Lore is still trainable in 2014 imo" - Apu(2013)
Re: Sling (and Crossbow) Ammo 10/07/2017 10:14 AM CDT
Having non lodging ammo go to your feet, is an idea I can definitely get behind, especially since Kodius said that senci will be removed from the game entirely.

Another solution would be allowing us to register senci shards.

Also LOL @ Hanryu's quote.
Re: Sling (and Crossbow) Ammo 10/07/2017 05:37 PM CDT
>>Kodius said that senci will be removed from the game entirely

AFAIK, this is not accurate. At most, senci boulders wouldn't be quest end prizes. Basically, what amounts to a T7 material shouldn't be readily available to make most weapons.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Sling (and Crossbow) Ammo 10/07/2017 06:11 PM CDT

This is what he said.

>> DR-Kodius: Arrows and bolts have no paid materials, and Senci will not be released again (in all likelihood) so that would be incorrect :(

Q: Can you confirm whether diamondique, felstone, fulginode, xenomite, and haledroth are being removed like senci?

>> DR-Kodius: I will recommend we sell pebbles (useable only for sling ammo really) for lower costs, yes.
Re: Sling (and Crossbow) Ammo 10/07/2017 09:40 PM CDT
>>This is what he said.

I know. Per what he said, senci isn't being removed from the game. At most, it won't be a quest end prize (with a possible exception for ammo).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.