Parry/Shield Stance 04/08/2015 03:30 PM CDT
I couldn't find a folder in Surviving Elanthia or Skills/Magic that had Shield or Parry in the title, so I'll assume this is the correct place.

I read someplace that as of Combat 3.1 parry stance auto-shifts into shield stance for attacks that cannot be parried, such as arrows/bolts or non-DFA projectile spells. I couldn't find a specific thread on the forums or any mention of it in the Returning Players or Stance section of Elanthipedia so I was hoping someone here could point me in the correct direction, please.

Thank you

"Give a man fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
"You're Michael Jackson's hair and I'm a Pepsi commercial!" Bucky from Get Fuzzy
Re: Parry/Shield Stance 04/08/2015 03:34 PM CDT
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Post:Parry_while_holding_a_ranged_weapon._-_10/17/2014_-_01:41

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Parry/Shield Stance 04/08/2015 04:30 PM CDT
Thank you!

I'll see about getting the info added to the relevant pages in Elanthipedia.

"Give a man fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
"You're Michael Jackson's hair and I'm a Pepsi commercial!" Bucky from Get Fuzzy