lf a stick 10/27/2010 01:12 AM CDT
anyone happen to know of a soundly balanced QS weapon?
Re: lf a stick 10/27/2010 04:36 PM CDT
>>anyone happen to know of a soundly balanced QS weapon?

If I remember correctly, you're looking for a three-fold staff.

I will continue to get blunter on this topic until people get the message or my posts contain enough profanity to be removed. - Armifer
Re: lf a stick 10/27/2010 04:49 PM CDT
>If I remember correctly, you're looking for a three-fold staff.

An ivory quarter staff is a quarter staff pole-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
no (0/25) damage
no (0/25) damage
very heavy (9/25) damage

You are certain that the staff is decently (6/13) is decently (6/13) to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the quarter staff marginally vulnerable to damage (8/18), and in pristine condition.

An ivory threefold staff is a two-handed blunt melee-ranged weapon.

no (0/25) damage
no (0/25) damage
severe (13/25) damage

You are certain that the staff is reasonably (7/13) is fairly (5/13) to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the threefold staff marginally vulnerable to damage (8/18), and in pristine condition.

It is a better balanced 2HB than it is a QS. It doesn't reach soundly balanced. There many be some bo sticks or a bo staff out there that might be soundly, but ith three-fold staff is a bit shy of that. There's an awesome weapon query tool Caraamon made that'll let you search the Elanthipedia database.

I didn't see any QS with a soundly balance in there, but that could just be, because the weapon isn't documented or the appraisals for it haven't been updated.

Khorgar ~ Weapon buff
Re: lf a stick 10/28/2010 08:26 PM CDT
app qua careful
An iron-capped quarterstaff intricately carved from sana'ati wood is a quarter staff pole-ranged weapon.

no puncture damage
no slice damage
very heavy impact damage

You are certain that the quarterstaff is reasonably balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the iron-capped quarterstaff is appreciably susceptible to damage, and is in pristine condition.

You are certain that the iron-capped quarterstaff weighs exactly 50 stones.
You are certain that the iron-capped quarterstaff is worth exactly 5000 lirums.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

That's just an altered version of: lead-capped quarter staff wrapped with black and grey sharkskin.

It was from Vishlan's. I forget which version.

- Terra
Re: lf a stick 10/29/2010 03:27 AM CDT
thanks for the info, hopefully the items will get updated on elanthipedia in short order.