Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 09:07 AM CDT
I would like to get a carved staff. Is there a place where one can get a simple wooden staff, or is this something that needs to be carved from a branch, and if it is something that needs to be carved, what amount of Mech Lore does one need so one can carve something other then a cane?

Francelia.
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 09:09 AM CDT
Sorry about the run on question.

Francelia
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 09:26 AM CDT
0-9 ranks you carve a staff, after 10 ranks you carve a cane, it doesn't change after that
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 10:18 AM CDT
Ahh.. okay so anyone in the General Shard area with very little Mech lore skills willing to carve me a staff?

Francelia.
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 11:12 AM CDT
The staff is short staff, should have mentioned that, sorry
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 01:44 PM CDT
Francelia,
I'm assuming that you want this staff for the way it looks and not the stats, since any store bought staves appraise about the same as one you can carve yourself (wait..is this true?). So if you need a spare staff, just let me know and next time I am in my vault in Crossings I can fetch you one of my many many quarterstaff weapons.

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
>chant pyre
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 05:22 PM CDT
Thanks Terra,

I actually have several staffs of my own, all of them very nice. I really just need a plain old carved wooden staff, of no real value, and with no real look. Just a wooden staff. Short or long doesn't matter.

If anyone has a plain wooden staff or knows where one can purchase such a thing, please contact me, I am currently in Shard.

Sincerely,

Francelia
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/22/2008 09:39 PM CDT
Leth Deriel (hut near the ferry) = gnarled ironwood staff

New studies show that Brawndo has the mana plants crave.
Re: Question about Quarterstaff... might be about Mech Lore though 10/23/2008 07:07 AM CDT
That is perfect. Thank you all so very much.

Francelia