lightened bo stick 02/09/2008 04:48 PM CST
I have a l B stick and was wondering if theres better quarterstaff options out there, and if so where can I get em... thanks in advance.

initiate barbarian omicidio
Re: lightened bo stick 02/09/2008 05:26 PM CST
This is an old Player made cane, you can probably find some around still.

An ebon-hued cane is a quarter staff melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
no puncture damage
no slice damage
heavy impact damage

You are certain that the cane is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the ebon-hued cane is of average strength, and is in pristine condition.

You believe that the ebon-hued cane probably weighs a few tens of stones. (18 stones)
You are certain that the ebon-hued cane is worth exactly 16 kronars.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: lightened bo stick 02/09/2008 06:00 PM CST
I like the great impact atapwi from leth but they're a massive 60 stones.

- Player of Foresee

"You're right, we're all against you and actively work to stymie your guild's development. I'm twirling my mustache at the sheer thought." - DR-Armifer
Re: lightened bo stick 02/10/2008 08:20 AM CST
Im gonna go pick up one of those atawapi or whatever from leth, how much they run before I make the trip? Also can you use a weapon strap with them.

omicidio
Re: lightened bo stick 02/10/2008 09:26 AM CST
6ish plat kronar for a plain one and several more plats for customized ones. But no, no weapon strap can attach to them, which makes them a huge pain.

- Player of Foresee

"You're right, we're all against you and actively work to stymie your guild's development. I'm twirling my mustache at the sheer thought." - DR-Armifer