Short Steel Spear 08/12/2007 07:37 AM CDT
About a week ago I lost my short steel spear when I died hunting in a remote location. I think I'm one of the few who actually enjoy short staff, and I was wondering if anyone had one they would sell me. Or if you know someone that has one for sale that doesn't frequent this section of the boards please pass one of us along to meet the other. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Master Ndin
Re: Short Steel Spear 02/21/2008 02:45 AM CST
>>About a week ago I lost my short steel spear when I died hunting in a remote location. I think I'm one of the few who actually enjoy short staff

ALready posted in the Pikes folder, but since you seem to want another of these, perhaps you can answer my question. How viable is this weapon for every-day use? The construction seems rather tasty, but is the fair puncture/impact going to frustrate me when I get to more serious ranks? The weapon sounds percectly IC for my toon , but I don't want it to be a chore just for RP's sake.

--Player of many, master of none--
Re: Short Steel Spear 02/22/2008 06:04 PM CST
>How viable is this weapon for every-day use? The construction seems rather tasty, but is the fair puncture/impact going to frustrate me when I get to more serious ranks? '

I couldn't answer you as far as if you are using it as a primary weapon, but with 251 ranks in short staff, killing bristle backs aren't a problem.

___
~Ternith Sjomah

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.