Low hindrance plate setup 01/27/2010 10:21 PM CST
Just as the title suggests, I'm looking for suggestions on a low-hindrance LP/HP setup.

Needs to be store bought. Ideally, I'd like to be able to train stealth in the setup, but not necessary. (Is it possible to hide in a full LP/HP setup as a Paladin)?

Would like full coverage, but maybe that isn't feasible. I've been trying a few setups but nothing works quite right.

Thanks!
GENT
Re: Low hindrance plate setup 01/28/2010 12:24 AM CST
half plate, LP greaves and gauntlets from Bantheld, LP bascinet from Dirge

I'd suggest HP/HC over HP/LP
HP greaves, gauntlets, HC shirt from Bantheld, Shard great helm.

Forged with either setup would be better, but there isn't a good forged LP helm.
Re: Low hindrance plate setup 01/28/2010 06:37 AM CST
>>(Is it possible to hide in a full LP/HP setup as a Paladin)?<<

No. But you can take armor off when you need to hide.

- Mazrian

The Flying Company

The Public Stat Data Project
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkqoUyrmvlKNdGlpeHZacEdldi1Ob2h3M1I5TXpCZVE&hl=en

Re: Low hindrance plate setup 01/28/2010 07:22 AM CST
If I were starting out I'd find the lightest LP/HP set (Like you are doing) Then carry a light leather coat and cloth pants to swap out for stealth. As my encumbrance lowering abilities (Stats, multiple spells) get better I'd add in the bone, lc, and hc.

Death Dealer Adakin of Prime
WorldsBestMagic Kastr of TF

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Low hindrance plate setup 01/28/2010 07:35 AM CST
<<(Is it possible to hide in a full LP/HP setup as a Paladin)?

Yes.

However, you are better off just removing all armor to train hiding as Mazrian says.

Madigan

"le rage du paladine" Korsik
Re: Low hindrance plate setup 01/28/2010 08:14 PM CST
Thanks for the replies. I checked out the compendium and it looks like I have a solid setup for store-bought items. Just need to get some more ranks under my belt.

GENT