Silvery-white Steel War Lance 10/06/2009 01:40 PM CDT
Any chance someone could give me an accurate appraisal of the silvery-white steel war lance for sale in the paladin shop in crossing? And does anyone know if it's one or 2 handed? (maybe just a clone of the gold tipped lance?)

Thanks in advance.
Re: Silvery-white Steel War Lance 10/20/2009 06:51 PM CDT
Here's the answer to your question

A silvery-white steel war lance with a black silk-wrapped shaft is a heavy thrown and pike melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
heavy puncture damage
low slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the lance is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the silvery-white lance is somewhat flimsy, and is in pristine condition.

The silvery-white lance is made with metal.
You have no clear idea how much the silvery-white lance weighs.
You are certain that the silvery-white lance is worth exactly 110000 lirums

don't try parrying with it!

Oderint Dum Metuant
Re: Silvery-white Steel War Lance 10/21/2009 05:13 PM CDT
For the price, is it any better in combat than the gold tasseled spear from Theren Keep?
Re: Silvery-white Steel War Lance 11/30/2009 04:27 PM CST
Heavy Pikes? I forge those if anyone is interested. They are quite heavy so demand is fairly low. I dont charge anything for them. They show severe/low/low poor/fair Average Strength. If someone actually wants one, I'll do my best to set them up with the lowest weight at which I can achieve those stats. Understand, however, that the minimum forge weight for a pike proper is about 88 or 89 stones.

There was a request for a forged halberd up there too. I also make those, though they aren't quite up to par with Rayje's old halberds. I can achieve h/h/l p/r at weights in the 60s, h/h/f around 80. Once again, no charge if you want one. I have several of the 80-stones on my character in prime right now. He is around the crossing, just gweth me. My forging habit has been fairly well advertised at this point, so I don't imagine gwething me about it would be OOC.