very light forged halberd? 09/15/2009 04:34 PM CDT
I met someone yesterday who claimed to have a very light forged halberd (or was it a pike?) about 37 stones and with stats worth using. Is there anyone out there who can make stuff like this nowadays? The original forger has retired and had a LOT of halberd/pike ranks.
Re: very light forged halberd? 09/16/2009 12:36 AM CDT
Was probably one of Rayje's old 36-37 stone Halberds. I've got 1-2 in my vault I believe, but there was a cambrinth halberd at one of the fests in Leth that had pretty much same stats/weight. I bought a couple just in case, cause it was well known at the time that Rayje had stopped.

The halberd looks like:
>glance

You glance down to see a short narrow-bladed halberd with a cambrinth-inlaid ironwood shaft in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>l halb

Two weighted tassels spun from red and gold silk threads dangle from the haft just below a blade engraved with intricately rendered stormclouds. Goldbark fittings highlight cambrinth discs set deeply into the ironwood shaft.

>app halb careful

A short narrow-bladed halberd with a cambrinth-inlaid ironwood shaft is a halberd melee-ranged weapon.
You are certain that it could do:
heavy puncture damage
heavy slice damage
fair impact damage
You are certain that the halberd is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.
You are certain that the narrow-bladed halberd is fairly sturdy, and is in pristine condition.
The narrow-bladed halberd is made with metal.
You are confident that the narrow-bladed halberd might weigh several tens of stones.
You are certain that the narrow-bladed halberd is worth exactly 80000 lirums.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

Somewhere around 35-40 stones?

-Master Ndin
Re: very light forged halberd? 09/16/2009 03:41 AM CDT
>>a short narrow-bladed halberd with a cambrinth-inlaid ironwood shaft

Got one for sale? Email me @ my plat.net if so.

SEND[Bramoir] Okay, you are all set, just make sure you use your name for the powers of good okay?