Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Light edge advice needed... 10/30/2009 09:45 AM CDT
>>Terra, have you ever tried forging a halberd? I'm curious what sort of luck you'd have with a crapload of mech, halberd and QS ranks.<<

I've never had the patience for forging, but it's certainly worth trying.

- Terra
Re: Light edge advice needed... 10/30/2009 09:56 AM CDT
>>He may have hit 150th before Gavyn, but Gavyn is the biggest barbarian in Prime. Straight up. Luckily for everyone, Gavyn has been and always will be played by the same guy, who's awesome. And really nice and not looking for conflicts. He apparently is just happy trying to figure out the exact numbers to be a barbarian and hide on 4 elder armadillos at melee, I guess.

That's it. I'm coming for you.

-Gavyn
Re: Light edge advice needed... 10/30/2009 09:57 AM CDT
Gavyn has really manly hair.
Re: Light edge advice needed... 10/30/2009 10:45 AM CDT
>Terra, have you ever tried forging a halberd? I'm curious what sort of luck you'd have with a crapload of mech, halberd and QS ranks.

For what it's worth, I wasn't terribly impressed with my forged halberds when I tried making them about 20 ranks ago. Then again, I didn't go really heavy either.

I'm currently at 515 halberd, 394 quarterstaff, 379 short staff, 370 pikes, 660 mech.
Re: Light edge advice needed... 10/30/2009 11:46 AM CDT
All the forged halberd's I've seen lack anything remotely close to the impact ratings on a khuj. For me impact >>> puncture as the "backup stat" to slice on any weapon.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Tolle says, "Yup yup, 'bout time. What the heck took you so long?"
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page