X Post - Re: Fatigue 04/23/2007 11:39 AM CDT
I've got 33 Stamina and 31 Discipline, and in the past Feint (1 second RT), Lunge (3 second RT) would leave me winded. I follow that up with Thrust (2 second RT), Jab (1 second RT), Thrust (2 second RT), Jab (1 second RT) and by the 1st Jab I would be Tired. This is using a 23 stone Short Sword. If the fatigue factor has increased for low RT attacks (which I fear it has) then I would have to lobby once again for somebody to look into the design of LE weapons; the lack of a suitable template coupled with the inability to use them without suffering large fatigue penalties compared to other weapon categories makes them near unuseable for anything but backstabbing. The tradeoff of using a LE weapon vs. a larger weapon is lower damage in exchange for quicker attacks. This is negated if the quicker attacks result in abnormally high fatigue penalties. At the very least I'd like to request that LE templates be shown some serious love in the design of Forging 2.

Again, I'm posting this without having had the chance to test this out IG today - this is based off of my readings of others' posts.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: X Post - Re: Fatigue 04/23/2007 12:58 PM CDT
<<Again, I'm posting this without having had the chance to test this out IG today - this is based off of my readings of others' posts.>>

wouldn't it be better to actually test before you speculate...

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: X Post - Re: Fatigue 04/23/2007 01:05 PM CDT
It wouldn't be speculation if I tested first. Like I said, these are assumptions based off of other people's observations and I'm trying to see if people have run into issues like those that I mentioned. Stop searching for arguments, it gets old after awhile.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."