min rt 12/31/2010 01:10 PM CST
what is minimum RT on halberds and the other pole arms? Im at 6 seconds. Is that horrid?
Thanks in advance.
Re: min rt 12/31/2010 01:42 PM CST
6 seconds is the highest Rt you can have on any weapon.

Not sure if it can get down to 1 second, I'd hazard a guess of 2 or so.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: min rt 12/31/2010 02:20 PM CST
I get...
RT**Maneuvers
1feint, jab
2draw
3sweep, slice, chop, thrust
6lunge

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: min rt 12/31/2010 04:54 PM CST
is it trained down or simply based on strength or a combo of both?
Re: min rt 12/31/2010 05:07 PM CST
>>is it trained down or simply based on strength or a combo of both?

It's based on strength and agility, and depends on the ratio of suitedness to balance of the weapon in question. The more balanced, the more effect agility will have, the more suited, the more effective strength will be in reducing RT.

Most (but not all) halberd type weapons are fairly even when it comes to balance/suitedness, so both stats should have a similar impact on reducing your RT.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: min rt 01/01/2011 06:06 AM CST
>6 seconds is the highest Rt you can have on any weapon.

Just to be picky because it annoys me, but the RT cap only applies to melee weapons. I still spend twice that much time loading a crossbow :(

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
http://tinyurl.com/HanryuTanning
Re: min rt 01/13/2011 04:55 PM CST
Throwing weapons that aren't meant to be thrown can exceed 6 seconds as well. A 1000-stone spear only takes 6 seconds to throw (tested it), but a 200-stone pike currently takes me something like 11 (close to 200...was a forging mistake, exactly weight unknown).

Halberds min RTs are 1s jab, 2s draw, 3s sweep, 6s lunge, 6s charge, provided one isn't using RT-reducing ability like Berserk Cyclone.