Khuj is Halberd or Pike 11/07/2008 11:57 AM CST
Has anyone noticed that the khuj at the festival is a pike not a halberd? I was under the impression that a khuj was a halberd-like weapon.

A slender steel khuj with a mottled leather-wrapped grip is a pike pole-ranged weapon.

You estimate that it could do:
low puncture damage
severe slice damage
severe impact damage

You believe that the khuj is poorly balanced and is excellently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are confident that the slender khuj is of average strength, and is in pristine condition.

The slender khuj is made with metal.
The slender khuj has a bit of weight to it.
You are certain that the slender khuj is worth about 12500 kronars.
You remain concealed by your surroundings, convinced that your appraisal of a slender steel khuj with a mottled leather-wrapped grip went unobserved.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.
Re: Khuj is Halberd or Pike 11/07/2008 01:27 PM CST
I didn't notice that. Then again, I immediately threw out that khuj because it weighs like 140+ stones.
Re: Khuj is Halberd or Pike 11/07/2008 04:23 PM CST
The old Khuj used to be 140 stones and a pike. A while ago slice prime pole weapons were made into halberd and puncture prime pole weapons were make into pikes. At that time there was some serious tweeking on the weights also.

Whoever was putting together the fest shop just copied an old khuj instead of a new one.

~Hanryu Ves'Shomis
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
"But I say if you're going going to eat a creature alive, you have to expect some screaming. That is the carnivore's burden."
35/14/0 - 19 days
Re: Khuj is Halberd or Pike 11/11/2008 04:15 PM CST
What tent or wagon had this Khuj for sale?

Vagle
Re: Khuj is Halberd or Pike 11/11/2008 04:51 PM CST
Nevermind, I found it. This Khuj is sold in Vishlans wagon. I picked a couple up just in case I decide to work pikes.

Vagle