Scythe 06/11/2008 06:49 PM CDT
I was wondering if anyone has one of those plague wraith scythes I can have/buy... I decided my barb doesn't have enough weapons yet. Anyone?

---
It's not a bug, it's an unanticipated feature!
Re: Scythe 06/12/2008 09:00 AM CDT
I have to take Aver to Crossing later but can pick up a scythe from the wraiths first. Tell me which character you play that can meet her there for pickup
Re: Scythe 06/12/2008 09:29 AM CDT
I could really use one too. If you have the opportunity to grab me one I'd appreciate it. I could stop by the Crossing whenever the Skirr allows.

Tehryn

* They can take Sothios's life, but they can never take his FREEDOM!
* Luckily, Saoidh does not have but one life to give to his country!
* Leonned has just joined the choir invisible!
* Scillo was just PWND!
Re: Scythe 06/12/2008 10:50 AM CDT
A severely curved steel scythe with a twisted ironwood haft is a halberd pole-ranged weapon.

You are confident that it could do:
fair puncture damage
moderate slice damage
fair impact damage

You are certain that the scythe is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the steel scythe is fairly sturdy, and is in pristine condition.

The steel scythe is made with metal.
You are certain that the steel scythe weighs about 45 stones.
You are certain that the steel scythe is worth exactly 202 dokoras.

Averalaan is carrying 2 of these to bring to Crossing around 5 or 6pm est. one for Tehryn and one for Wisecrackdragon. Meet you there!
Re: Scythe 06/12/2008 01:56 PM CDT
Thanks, I appreciate it. I am going to try to make it around then but I may not be able to be around that late. If I miss you and you don't feel like lugging it around its your prerogative to get rid of it as you see fit. I'll be on aim for a while (DRTehryn) if you get in earlier.

* They can take Sothios's life, but they can never take his FREEDOM!
* Luckily, Saoidh does not have but one life to give to his country!
* Leonned has just joined the choir invisible!
* Scillo was just PWND!
Re: Scythe 06/12/2008 02:28 PM CDT
Yes thank you, I'll see if I can't catch you around that time... of course, that all depends on whether or not DR gets repaired before then.

---
Remember, half the people you know are below average.

Also remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.