Khuj? 12/30/2005 11:57 PM CST
Witch form of Khuj is rare, pike or halberd?

Thanks,
Kleis
Re: Khuj? 12/31/2005 03:13 PM CST
Halberd
Re: Khuj? 01/02/2006 09:03 AM CST
Thanks

Kleis
Khuj? 08/04/2009 05:35 PM CDT
I've been using a slender khuj and I'm thinking about getting it altered but I have no idea what it actually looks like. I tried searching around to see if there were any pictures or anything about khujs but I've had no luck. Anyone have an idea of what the khuj is supposed to look like?
Re: Khuj? 08/04/2009 06:05 PM CDT
I dunno, but I love mine too on my baby cleric.

It's brutal.

Seriously I think you must not hunt. - Verathor, who is standing at the back of the line.
Re: Khuj? 08/04/2009 06:46 PM CDT
>> It's brutal.

qft
Re: Khuj? 08/05/2009 11:25 AM CDT
>>Anyone have an idea of what the khuj is supposed to look like?<<

I know I've posted this here before, but I'll post it again so you don't have to go back and look. I got my khuj altered by Satfiki, who had a rule at that time that she would do the alteration but it had to be of her design. I ended up being very pleased with the alteration (maybe not the spiralling music notes, but I don't mind that so much because the rest is so great). Here it is, I think you can expect since there is NO in game or out of game information on what a khuj looks like, that you can assume it looks like a standard halberd, for the most part. With a spike at the top and and axe blade near the tip.

a blackened steel khuj with a warped bone handle
The tip of the axe blade features a cap of sharpened damaska boar tusk, ready to mutilate and maim at the wielder's will. Molded from a pair of conjoined blight ogre femurs, the handle twists at sporadic intervals, its surface etched with stylized musical notes that trail down the shaft like falling stars. A single westanuryn stinger dangles from a braid of black goblin hide, occasionally forming a hairy spiral around the handle with forceful, robust movement.

This was altered at the Godfest, if you couldn't tell based on the overall theme and items used.

- Terra