Is Milgrym's the best store bought quality weapons? 03/01/2019 06:14 AM CST
Is it just me or is the best store bought (non-festival or player crafted) weapons from Milgrym's in Crossing?

I've been shopping around at the various weapon shops across Elanthia and comparing them to the ones sold in Milgrym's and none of them are better. But what is troubling is not that the selections aren't better - it's that they are not equal either!

I've been trying to find a low cost solution to outfitting my alts with non-Crossing Shop weapons, and I can't find anything that is equal to Crossing quality.
Re: Is Milgrym's the best store bought quality weapons? 03/01/2019 07:23 AM CST
I found some decent stuff down in Shard and Marachek's Oak. Depending on what you're looking for, you might find something interesting in Theren Keep, too. Good luck!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Is Milgrym's the best store bought quality weapons? 03/01/2019 12:35 PM CST
You're not going crazy; Milgrym's is the best. A while ago the GMs started updating newbie shops in Zoluren to bring basic gear up to the more modern standard. Because it never went beyond Zoluren, that's why Milgrym's came out on top. Tembeg's is also the best for armor.

It is indeed a shame that you can't easily go for another look without sacrificing the quality. What you can do is wait for the next festival and get gear there, which is now almost always updated. I believe Guildfest is happening this year.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald