RT Reductions 04/27/2015 12:29 AM CDT
I was wondering if the stat/skill based RT reductions with crossbow will remain once the weapon rebalancing is finished? If it does remain will it extend to all the load/shoot weapons?
Re: RT Reductions 04/27/2015 07:43 PM CDT
Hard to say. I'll need to understand when and where they occur, first. I do expect crossbows to get a bit faster with the coming changes.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: RT Reductions 04/27/2015 08:16 PM CDT
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Light_crossbow

First 1-Second Reduction:
36 Agility
Strength + Agility = 60
251 ranks

*Note: Numbers above are when the load time is reduced 100% of the time. The load time can first be infrequently reduced at 200 ranks and gradually becomes more frequent until 250 ranks when it is constant.

Second 1-Second Reduction:
61 Agility
Strength + Agility = 110
501 ranks
Re: RT Reductions 04/27/2015 11:13 PM CDT
Huh interesting. I'm not sure I like that, just because the other weapon skills don't seem to have such mechanics. I want lower RTs in general, but perhaps a better way exists to achieve it.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes