Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/12/2013 02:46 PM CDT
Since the issue of Crossbows was raised again- I will once again post a request for either another release of pulzones/quads or at least GM thoughts on what the plans are for them.

Since I don't script, I do end up losing bolts to attrition- and after several years I am running low on pulzones, but luckily still have a decent supply of quads but they won't last forever. I happened to have been extremely lucky to have had a couple people provide me with supplies, years ago, besides working the fests when they were part of the gaming system, otherwise there is no chance I would still have any left.

In this age of more open discussion of DR development, I would love some input on when we can hope to see availability of crossbow ammo similar to what is available for stick bows.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/12/2013 03:57 PM CDT
If you need some Quadrellos or Pulzones I'd be happy to sell you some. E-mail my play.net address.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/12/2013 07:00 PM CDT
I would love to see these again as well, or other bolts (and arrows) that are a bit more in line with damages on the Quads/Pulzones.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/12/2013 08:56 PM CDT
I don't understand why it can't be sold daily.

Ya, I get it, stores interfere with player stuff.

But we've heard that lame excuse for a decade.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/13/2013 10:44 AM CDT

Thanks for the offer of ammo- I should be all right for another year or so, but since it has been several years since quads/pulzones have been offered even as a contest of death vs ammo, and how long has it been since they were sold? 6-7 years ago at least- it would be nice to get an update.

No, I really don't understand why they can't be re-released as there doesn't appear to be any player made alternative within sight.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/13/2013 10:49 AM CDT
>...but since it has been several years since quads/pulzones have been offered even as a contest of death vs ammo, and how long has it been since they were sold? 6-7 years ago at least- it would be nice to get an update...

They were available at the last Hallows Eve
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/13/2013 11:26 PM CDT

Where? Seriously did I somehow miss them? I don't remember them being at the last two Hallows Eve fests.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/14/2013 11:51 AM CDT
Snake pit. They were most certainly there.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/14/2013 02:21 PM CDT
Yes I believe they have been available at every HE fest in the snake pit.
Re: Advanced Crossbow ammo 08/14/2013 03:37 PM CDT

Heh- my bad then.