Hooded Cloak Template 12/09/2015 11:56 AM CST
Just as a double check, the hooded cloaks that goblins used to wear when cloth armor was first introduced is no longer available right? As far as I've seen, there doesn't appear to be a tailoring template for it, but if it is still available has anyone tried making one with rare materials?
Re: Hooded Cloak Template 12/09/2015 04:32 PM CST
There is a limited use cloak instruction but I can't recall if they were part of the same HE raffle as the battle gambeson or not.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Hooded Cloak Template 12/09/2015 05:39 PM CST
But it's not something in regular rotation anymore, correct? Ah pooh.
Re: Hooded Cloak Template 12/09/2015 06:33 PM CST
>But it's not something in regular rotation anymore, correct? Ah pooh.<

Not sure if it's the exact same, but there's a hooded cloak sold at the shop in Dirge that is armor. It's terrible armor, but armor none-the-less.

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
Re: Hooded Cloak Template 12/09/2015 07:45 PM CST
Heh, I think I just was looking at a hooded cloak the other day I had in my vault, was a Sailcloth cloak though. Was in the oceanic blue pouch from one of the quests, whatever one the eye changing kraken ring was in. Was horrid, not sure why it was thrown in, along with some amusing cambrinth.