Edwords Accoutrements 08/22/2015 11:11 PM CDT

Any other leather wearers remember this shop? it had the fanciest fluff leather armor ever in DR.
Crafted armor is great for stats, really tho there should be leather and cloth templates modeled from this shop.
or at least bring it back
Re: Edwords Accoutrements 08/22/2015 11:33 PM CDT

that the one in shard?
Re: Edwords Accoutrements 08/23/2015 12:17 AM CDT
Edword's remains one of my favorites.

Beyond the nice leather(and chain and plate..) armor sets he had some great clothing(greatcloaks, swordsman's shirts, surcoats, etc.), weapons(partisans, bardiche, dark talon blade, etc.) as well as containers(baldrics, sword belts, libation caddies..).

>that the one in shard?

He's been present at the Ice Festival(debut?), Shard Liberation Festival, Theren Festival I(II?) and probably others.
Re: Edwords Accoutrements 08/23/2015 01:36 AM CDT
Amazing shop! Seeing this one return would be up there with the Spellbook merchant coming back or seeing Forgebinding again.

Just the sword belts alone were awesome. The baldrics...

I believe it has been around 4 times. Ice Festival, Shard Liberation, Shard Festival, and Temple Re-opening.
Re: Edwords Accoutrements 10/14/2015 10:43 AM CDT
A little delayed in the thread, but this is certainly a shop I'd love to see come back. Though I really love it because it thematically fits one of my characters to a T, I wholeheartedly agree with the OP that seeing functional armor (even if not up to crafted quality) that doesn't make it look like I am just running around in a padded quilt suit, or head to toe leather armor, is always high on my list of neat items. In preparation for this year's HE, I have been looking back at the past year, and some of my favorite items were the boots that count as leg armor, and the goggles that are eye armor.
Re: Edwords Accoutrements 10/14/2015 12:52 PM CDT
I personally wish we could do alterations on items and change nouns as long as they covered the same area or maintained the same function. I get that it's more work, but that would increase my enjoyment of the game 1000%. Also, Edwords was great, though the protection of the stuff left some to be desired.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.