Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/01/2010 11:21 PM CDT
Was thinking about having some pieces of cloth armor altered for a character but wasn't sure if I'd ruin it the first time I forgot to remove it and splashed some acid on it while picking boxes...

Anyone know if and where you can get cloth armors repaired?
Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/01/2010 11:37 PM CDT
leather shops will repair leather, wood, bone and cloth items. metal shops repair metal

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/02/2010 07:18 AM CDT
It's better to think of the repair shops as "Metal" and "Non-metal" repair.
Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/02/2010 04:57 PM CDT
Agreed on the non-metal and metal nature of repair shops, would be very helpful to think of it in that nature.

Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/03/2010 09:34 AM CDT
Cloth seems to get damaged to the point of no repair pretty quick. One duel with a fellow moon mage who used DO and my fancy cloth jacket from the Fest is now beyond fixing.

-Dihm
Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/03/2010 10:11 AM CDT
When sparring a spell user, never wear any armor you are concerned about. Between Moon Mages and War Mages, there are many spells that damage armor.
Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/03/2010 01:08 PM CDT
I wouldn't call it a spar, more of a sudden moon mage mortal kombat (the fatality was me getting cut in half).

Can't wait till they change the repair so that things don't get permanently destroyed. Happened the day after the fest left so I couldn't get a new one.

-Dihm
Re: Can cloth armor be repaired? 06/03/2010 08:22 PM CDT
>>Can't wait till they change the repair so that things don't get permanently destroyed.

Yes...

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com