Robe 04/18/2010 08:41 PM CDT
Well since I cant find any armor that just covers the chest, so the cloak is out. But for some reason I still want to train cloth armor, so is there any robes sold in stores? I know about the one in the premium tent, but for some reason I don't want to look like a cow.

Thanks for any help in advance
Re: Robe 04/18/2010 08:54 PM CDT
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Skin_and_Bones

I believe that is still open. I know some Premie stuff is closed.

There is a Musparian Silk Robe from the Trader Thugs in Muspar'i, World's End Apartments.

Hopefully that helps.

Re: Robe 04/18/2010 09:13 PM CDT
Thank you it does help. The Skin and Bones is were I saw the robe with brown spots. Heh that is when I decided I did not want to look like a cow.
Re: Robe 04/18/2010 10:35 PM CDT
The Ratha Paladin shop has some nice looking cloth armor as well. The cloth robe in particular I remember being very casual-looking.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Robe 04/21/2010 01:10 PM CDT
Are you looking for any cloth robe or something in particular? The crossing armor shop sells a regular cloth robe. The paladin shop in ratha sells a vest that covers chest abs and back, and a robe that covers the same with arms.
Re: Robe 04/21/2010 06:55 PM CDT
Man I am loosing it. I just wanted the robe for something light to train a secondary armor. And its been so long since I have been in the Crossing Armor shop, it never crossed my mind. Thanks
Re: Robe 04/21/2010 07:01 PM CDT
if you're able and willing to run up to muspar'i, if you kill some of the rogue trader critters in worlds end apartments, they drop a muspar'ian silk robe <loot all to get it>, which is the best <and thats not saying much, but I like it compared to others> cloth armor i've found to date.

Out of curiosity, did you make everyone stop trying to kill Lyras so you could go try to kill Book?

Re: Robe 04/21/2010 07:20 PM CDT
<<they drop a muspar'ian silk robe... , which is the best (and thats not saying much, but I like it compared to others) cloth armor i've found to date.>>

The robe apps the same as other critter dropped cloth armor.

The construction is actually weaker than gremlin armor.

You are certain that the iridescent red vest is a little stronger than the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as easy to maneuver with as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as resistant to fire and is about as absorptive of fire as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as resistant to cold and is about as absorptive of cold as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as resistant to electricity and is about as absorptive of electricity as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as resistant to puncture damage and is about as absorptive of puncture damage as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as resistant to slice damage and is about as absorptive of slice damage as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the iridescent red vest is about as resistant to impact damage and is about as absorptive of impact damage as the Musparan silk robe.
You are confident that the iridescent red vest weighs somewhat less than the Musparan silk robe.

You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is a little stronger than the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is a little easier to maneuver with than the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is about as resistant to fire and is about as absorptive of fire as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is about as resistant to cold and is about as absorptive of cold as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is about as resistant to electricity and is about as absorptive of electricity as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is about as resistant to puncture damage and is about as absorptive of puncture damage as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is about as resistant to slice damage and is about as absorptive of slice damage as the Musparan silk robe.
You are certain that the brilliant green sleeves is about as resistant to impact damage and is about as absorptive of impact damage as the Musparan silk robe.
You think it is likely that the brilliant green sleeves weighs a lot less than the Musparan silk robe.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Robe 04/21/2010 07:25 PM CDT
I used MAMAS to weigh both the Quilted Shirt from the Skin & Bone shop and the Musparian Silk Robe, and the Quilted Shirt weighed less.

Other then that they seemed identical myself.

(I'd post a compare, but I just took a mental note of the stuff and ditched the robe).

Re: Robe 04/21/2010 07:34 PM CDT
Obligatory: but you can't really get that much info from appraisals. It might be heavier because it offers more protection. Then again, it is cloth.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.