Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/05/2018 11:05 PM CDT
I've just rolled a change that should fix brawling gear made of any of the special materials that should hit the mice.

I also made a change that weapons that are made of 67% or greater haledroth get their full defense value, instead of prorated by mix. Damage is still based on mix above 67%, however.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/06/2018 10:54 AM CDT

Great to hear about both the fix and the change, thank you!

Do you know if the fix would also work on slings? Or at least I'm assuming that's why I haven't seen any finivire/haledroth slings released at an MT event.
Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/06/2018 01:35 PM CDT
None of my changes should affect sling. Slings are typically made of fabric, and as far as I’m able to tell there isn’t any cloth or leather that works on the immunities. We might be able to release a finivire staff sling in the future, though.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/06/2018 05:03 PM CDT
>>None of my changes should affect sling. Slings are typically made of fabric, and as far as I’m able to tell there isn’t any cloth or leather that works on the immunities.

Any chance of doing a sling ammo then?

Samsaren
Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/06/2018 07:48 PM CDT
Unfortunately, ammo doesn't support the information necessary to overcome the mice's immunity. That's why the other types of ranged weapons put out have the special material on the bow or crossbow.

Javac
That one guy

Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/06/2018 08:51 PM CDT
Kinda figured, but couldn't hurt the lob the question across anywho.

Samsaren
Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/06/2018 11:53 PM CDT

Just get rid of mechanical mice, and worry about the rest of game that 99% of dr players use.
Re: Mechanical Mice and Brawling 04/08/2018 08:54 PM CDT
People should quit buying these materials and thus stop supporting really bad game design/dubious business practices.