Attributes for increasing brawling ability 05/06/2015 07:47 PM CDT
Which attributes (strength, agility, reflexes, etc.) improves one's brawling damage and chance to hit? I am guessing strength for damage and agility for chance to hit - but I could be wrong.

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: Attributes for increasing brawling ability 05/06/2015 08:57 PM CDT
>https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Brawling_skill

Short answer: varies by move. You want the chart at the very bottom of the page.
Re: Attributes for increasing brawling ability 05/06/2015 09:16 PM CDT
Thanks genie! You're answering all my questions today. I appreciate it!

__
Re: Attributes for increasing brawling ability 05/06/2015 09:20 PM CDT
I have a follow up question:

I read this:

"Playing with fire
If you manage to douse an enemy with naphtha, you can strike them with a burning object and set them on fire! Being engulfed in flames will cause your opponent to suffer vitality damage and numerous wounds over time. If they attempt to extinguish the flames, they will be at your mercy, as the most effective way to put out the fire is for them to LIE on the ground and ROLL. Good items for this are logs and branches, as they tend to hit more effectively than other burnable items."

Does a weapon with the 'ignite' spell cast on it or a summoned fiery weapon count in this regard?

__
Re: Attributes for increasing brawling ability 05/07/2015 07:18 AM CDT
>Does a weapon with the 'ignite' spell cast on it or a summoned fiery weapon count in this regard?

I want to say yes; things I know which will ignite it: spells with sufficient fire component in the damage calculations (like fireball, or the cleric AE), throwing burning branches, hitting them with burning branches. So elemental damage should, in theory, be both of those?